Administration, ELC Assistants, Food Services, Learning Support, Music Tutors, Property/Maintenance, Equestrian and Outdoor Education camp staff
- Registration for current and invited casual staff ONLY
- Variety of non-teaching roles
Rivercrest Christian College is a growing independent school located near Berwick in Melbourne's south-east. Ongoing employment opportunity.
- Full time role commencing in 2019
- Prefer PYP educators or passion for inquiry-based learning
- Experienced teachers encouraged to apply
Work in a vibrant school, making a difference
- Full time, ongoing role for an energetic and competent administrator
- Commencing mid-November 2018
- Work in a vibrant school, making a difference
Hillcrest is launching its VCAL Program in 2019.
- Full time, ongoing role as a teacher; 3 year position of responsibility
- Commencing Term 1, 2019
An opportunity to join a group of preferred Casual Relief Teachers to cover short term teacher absences at a school with excellent working conditions.
- Full day and part day positions
- Early Learning and Prep to Year 12 classes
- Work in a supportive environment with excellent conditions and facilities